The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force on 25th May 2018 and requires that a privacy statement is issued to all clients and contacts, regarding the data held about the individual.
- Aliki Katriou is the “controller” of your data.
- Data Held
- I hold personal contact information as well as information about each student’s vocal education, eg range, musical interests, objectives and goals. I only hold the data needed to provide the services you engage me to provide.
- What I do with it
- Contact information is used for scheduling, invoicing, record keeping and communicating my own services (e.g. lessons).
- Invoices will be processed by an external company involved in my financial accounts. They are compliant with the GDPR.
- No other data will be shared unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- All reasonable steps are taken to ensure your data is processed and stored securely.
- Individual Rights to the Data Held
- If you wish to change or delete the information I hold about you, or if you have any concerns about your data, please contact me directly.
- You have additional rights regarding the data stored about you. You can read about them here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/principle-6-rights/
- Reporting a breach of rights or security
- If you believe your data rights or security have been breached, please contact Aliki Katriou immediately.